Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I've been in a Harry Potter mood lately. Maybe it's because I miss Hogwarts so much and am still peeved I haven't received a letter yet stating my magical background, the fact that I still haven't been able to figure out Pottermore, or because I love J.K. Rowling's writing style incredably much and I'm trying to emulate it into my own writing.

Nonetheless, I'm re-reading the books and I'm on book 5, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Now, as I'm pretty sure most of you have read this book (I hope) this teaser shouldn't come as a complete surprise. Although, I think it was in the movies but I love it so much I'm going to put it here anyway:

Albus Dumbledore: You must be wondering why I brought you here.
Harry Potter: Actually sir, after all these years I just sort of go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...