Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday #2


Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and is an original/feature weekly meme that creates a, you guessed it, list of 10 different items. This week?

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read X

Julia wrote "Romance Novels" and the X is supposed to be a genre. I think I might change mine up and have it be a general category:

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read. Period.

1. His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman. Amazing reads.

2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

3. The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

4. The Neverending Story by Michael Ende

5. P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern

6. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Nifenegger

7. Another Fine Myth by Robert Lynn Asprin

8. The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan

9. Toxin by Robin Cook

10. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

What's on your list?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...