But I think today I'll focus on not the content, but the covers itself. Shocking, I know. There's the well-known cliche, "Don't judge a book by its cover". Well, there's not going to be any judgment on this blog, especially because I need to google 'judgment' every time I use it in a sentence to make sure I'm spelling it correctly. There's only going to be sheer admiration for the beauty of words and the images that are associated with it.
No, not all of them are Young Adult novels. Actually, I don't think any of them are classified as Young Adult, but that's OK, because we're in a judgment-free zone (thanks, google). There'll probably be another post about Books with Fantastic Cover images with an emphasis on Young Adult books, but for right now it is what it is.
What are some of your favorite book covers?
A collection of top 10 Book Covers in no particular order:
1. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2. The Opposite House by Helen Oyeyemi
3. Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner
4. American Nerd by Benjamin Nugent
5. The Girl Who Ate Kalamazoo by Darrin Doyle